Thursday, November 6, 2014

Self portrait Proposal

For my self portrait I am very stuck between two ideas. I really want to do a foreshortened view of someone on top of a glass table (viewing the person from under the table). I couldn't find a lot of inspiration for this and I really don't know how I would do it....but I WILL figure it out. In the background of this drawing, I would like to do some sort of trippy, zen pattern (I've been pretty inspired by this lately). My other Idea is a 50's look portrait with the full hair and makeup and a 50's background. I might mix both of these ideas together....I might not......I don't know. Ill figure it out. The End! I want to do this sort of crazy background to show my "inner psycho". I am sort of a quite person but my mind is crazy. In this picture I would like to show this but trapping myself behind this window and showing how the background is my mind that I and trapped in. I am showing foreshortening by putting my hands up against the glass and one leg behind the other. This will make my hands look almost bigger than my head when they really are not. It will also make it look like I only have one leg.


No comments:

Post a Comment